Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cuteness...

These are a few of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks. Just liked them and wanted to share.Just chillin' with my homies by the pool.
Her new job is to help vacuum the kitchen after dinner. She was so proud to be able to have this job. Let's hope she is always that willing to help clean. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.VACATION on the beach somewhere tropical!..No, not really. Just at Mama's lake. I can pretend though....

This one shows her timid personality, for those of you who really know her. All her friends were climbing and running through all these fun tunnels. She watched them all run in and she yelled, "I'll wait right here for you!" Then she sat down and waited for her friends to come back out. I couldn't help but smile.
He's thinking, "Doggies? I know your back there."
Lastly, my sweet, sweet baby - Who I have suddenly realized is growing WAY too fast. I love to peek in on him sleeping. He loves cuddling with his little blankie. Precious...