2 months ago
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
2 Stars Are Born
This past week was the kids' 1st Christmas program. I love that my kids are getting older and I can start to enjoy those "proud parent" moments as they sing and perform in front of a large group of people.
Sissy woke up every day for weeks asking, "Is today my program?" I finally got to answer, "YES!" She was so excited to sing her songs. For as shy as she is, she didn't hold back during her show. She enjoyed waving to us in the crowd, marching down the aisles, and looked very comfortable up there. I think we may have a star on our hands.
Baby brother had no idea what was going on. However, he did great...no crying while the show was going on. He even let out a little smile and quick dance for a second. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that
My 2 little stars.



