We are still recuperating from the fun had on our 2nd annual Easter weekend get away. This year we took Ninny and Grandpa with us. The trip was great as always. I couldn't decide what pictures to add...so I added a lot. There were so many good memories to share from our short but sweet visit.
We of course had our fun riding some rides and eating lots of good food. I feel like I need to detox from eating out all weekend. Fruits and veggies the rest of the week for us...
The weekend ended with one of my favorite things to do...sit outside under the porch and watch the rain. It reminds me of when I was little. My Dad always made his way outside with us to sit on the porch and watch the rain. They had a blast running in and out of the rain. It reconfirmed that a covered porch should stay on my "must have" list for our new house.



