Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Breakfast

The kiddos Pre-school hosted a Mother's Day breakfast on Monday. It was so much more than I could have imagined. The hall was so colorfully decorated, the food was great, and the little "Mommy" song they preformed was adorable.
Sissy sitting with 2 of her favorite friends from school as they preform their "Mommy song".
He ate sooooo much food!

The breakfast also gave me a chance to talk with some of the other Mommy's. I found out that many of their friends in their class will also be going to the same grade school. The friends my kids are making now could possibly stay with them for a long time. As I left, I felt a sense of peace. Somehow, we are right where we are supposed to be. Whatever path that took us to this preschool and parish has been a blessing.

I was so happy that I decided to take a half day away from work to join my kids!