Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finally....

I'm finally getting a chance to update our Blog. I cannot believe it has already been 2 months since I have last posted pictures of the kids. These last few months have been a fast forward blurr for me. Finally, I have a weekend when I do not need to be anywhere and I can spend a little time focusing on the Blog I used to so much enjoy..... So, here is a snap shot of all of our fun over the past 2 months..And we have had some fun! Hang in there..it's a long one.
First, we had some Branson fun again. We had great weather all weekend! Sissy finally decided to try some of the "scary rides" she has been eyeballing for quite a while now. She went on the roller coaster, big swings, and the Log Flume. She actually liked them!The simplest thing brought the most fun ~ milking a cow. Not a real cow or milk, but water did come out when the kids milked it.
He was following the Baldnobber's directions during the train robbery. "Put your hands up!"
A kid favorite..at least for my kids...The Taffy Shop! We had one of each kind thrown in the buckets.
The following day was a great day to Ride The Ducks. It was very entertaining and informative. We were able to see some great views of the lake. They loved the quackers.

They each got a turn to drive the Duck. Sissy enjoyed it. Baby Brother just put his head down and refused to touch the wheel. Fun adventure!
Our little Ball hops pushing out luggage to the curb. As you can imagine, we got lots of "ahhhh"s from others checking out of the hotel.
That brings us to Halloween and Pumpkin Patch time....

My Princess and my little Monkey (AKA George). George had a great time trying to keep up with his big Sissy as she RAN house to house with her friend. After about 30 minutes of running, the monkey was all done.
Back to Branson again...this time with some friends for the opening weekend of the Christmas Celebration. We try to make it every year. Silver Dollar City will get any Scrooge in in the Christmas spirit. Here is the whole crew at out favorite breakfast place...Billy Gale's! Best breakfast with country atmosphere!
Off to Santa's House~ writing her Christmas list. Baby brother wrote a quick one, too. He lost focus when he noticed he could grab the whole buckets of pens and carry them around. :)
Success! No tears this year! Everyone likes Santa. Baby brother wasn't too sure about him until he noticed that he was giving out candy canes. Candy bribes work every time.
The girls having fun waiting for the parade.
Lastly...just a fun bath picture. He gets himself so excited in the tub doing things he shouldn't be doing...throwing water all around! His laugh is so fun. I couldn't help but snap this one picture instead of correcting him. But, he beter watch out next time. :)