Sunday, February 12, 2012

Her "Real Birthday"

Finally!! She is 5!! It is her real birthday!! I decided to take a day off of work to have some birthday fun. I realized that this is the last year I can take off with her for a day of fun. Next year, she will be in BIG school and can't miss just because of her birthday. It was our last chance.
The big, sought after gift was the Twinkle Toe Shoes. Just as I said earlier, they describe her so well; sparkly, fancy, rainbow, and a little something extra..
After breakfast, we started the day with a little arts and crafts. We went to the pottery shop and did a little painting. She chose a unicorn and he chose a bunny. Baby brother was so patient as Sissy painted her unicorn rainbow style for over an hour and a half. Then off to the Children's Museum for some extra fun.


What a great week of birthday fun! I can't believe she is 5 already. Where did the time go?