Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where has the time gone...

Time is flying by so fast. We have been so busy that the last month has flown by. Here are a few snapshots from the past month.It has been a FUN month with lots of happenings. So bear with me, I couldn't decide on pics. So, I posted lots.
Spending fun time with our favorite cousin from the South :)
Happy Father's Day!
Visiting with Great Grandma Shirley. 4 generations!
Happy 4th!
Walking on trails at the Conservation park. The deer were soo close to us.
Zoo animal watching
Just in time..Sissy learned how to take her own shower. So our total # of baths given did not \change when the baby came home. Yay! The little guy couldn't help but stand outside her shower door and yell in at her. He was so interested in watching her take a shower. I think he would have loved to get in there and play if we would have let him.
Summer FuN while SwImMiNg!