Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quick little getaway.

See her big smile. That smile is one of pure thrill. She was scared to death when we got on the go carts. However, after one time around the track she loved it. It was a spiraling, high up track with steep hills. When we came down, the cart literally left the ground at some points. She had rubber tire pieces in her hair and I had them in my mouth. It was fun!
He loved it from the beginning. In fact he hounded and whined so much to do go carts that we made this emergency stop on the way to dinner. I couldn't take the hounding one more second, especially not through dinner. Kids win again! 
A little water play. It was freezing!!! Literally so cold it was painful on the feet. 
Riding the train! We rode lots of rides but this is the only one I have phone pics of. The kids ventured to a few new rides including the wet and wild river one, the swinging boat, but couldn't convince them to try some bigger roller coasters.