1 week ago
Friday, August 2, 2013
Moving On Up
We moved our last little baby upstairs with the big kids. The big kids were so excited to have him up there. Sissy said, "I'll prolly have to stay up late taking care of him." She begged for jobs to do with him...brushing teeth, getting him out of his "cage" in the morning, getting him dressed. She settled for giving him his binky when he needs it. Big brother is actually sleeping ALL night in his own bed because the little guy is up there with him.
Baby brother went straight to bed. Not a peep has been heard. Hoping that this lasts all night!
I am glad to have my own bedroom back and be able to use it at any given point without fear of waking a sleeping baby. However, I would be lying if I said I weren't a little bit sad. No more nurseries, even if they are make shift in our maser bedroom. The little guy is growing up so fast!



