Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3 Shining Stars This Year!

This was the first year that we had 3 Shining Stars in Christmas Programs. We had a snowman, an angel, and a choir singer. It was so fun to watch the "snowman" get wheeled up on stage in his buggy and sat down on the step. He just looked all around at all the faces staring at him. I caught him smiling a little but he kept it pretty serious! <> Our Angel who sang, "Holly, Jolly Christmas" put on a great performance. This year he looked so grown up on stage. This was also the first year he actually sang and participated. The cutest thing about his performance was the fact that he couldn't pronounce the L, J, or R sounds while singing. But he LOVED that song!<> Big Sis rocked it on the main stage with her songs. As always, she enjoys stage performances. I would have never guessed it by how shy she was as a baby and toddler. These are some of my favorite things that I will miss as my kids get older. There is nothing cuter than little ones singing about Christmas.